Holga Roll 11: Yuba River Part 1

I still haven't gotten around to editing all of the recent photos I've taken with my Canon.  Summer is keeping me busy which is just fine with me!  But until I get around to some much needed sorting and editing (hopefully later this week), here are photos from my 11th roll of film taken on my Holga:

Frame 1 - First Views of the Yuba River

Frame 2 - Buckwheat on the Yuba
Frame 3 - Evenings on the Yuba
Frame 5 - My Boys, Yuba River Edition
Frame 6 - Buckwheat Wears Hat
Frame 7 - Most of the Yuba Crew

Frame 8 - C Floating on the Yuba
Frame 9 - Yuba Daytime Exploration
Frame 11 - Yuba Apparel
Frame 12 - C at the Swimming Hole
So many more photos to post . . .  I'll definitely be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger