Home is These Two

On Sunday night I returned home tired and, I'll admit, a little cranky after a quick trip to Seattle and an evening spent in transit.  My irritation didn't last long though--I returned home to find a tidy little condo, a homemade lasagna in the fridge and a couple dozen cookies on the counter (also homemade).  Yes, I'm pretty lucky!  But the best thing about coming home, was being reunited with these two: 

My Boys, My Loves.
My trip to Seattle was good and necessary--the visit gave me some much needed family time (and also a little taste of fall).  A part of me hadn't wanted to leave Seattle that morning, but a much bigger part of me couldn't wait to get back to Santa Cruz.  Because Santa Cruz meant these two and these two mean home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger