Holga Roll 2

Below are a couple of frames from my second roll of film taken with my Holga.

Frame 2, French Laundry Gardens in Yountville, CA
Frame 4, Buckwheat on a hike in Pogonip / Tree in Pogonip
Frame 12, Buckwheat at Home
I forgot to wind the film all the way to the next frame on the fourth frame (a fact I realized immediately after pressing down on the shutter).  Frame 12 is too dark but Buckwheat is just so cute that I decided to share it anyway.    

Since unloading roll 2, I've put some batteries in my camera so now I can use the flash for shooting inside (and in darker lighting situations).  However, after paying to develop three rolls of film, I've decided that I'm probably just going to save my Holga for ideal lighting conditions . . . at least for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger