Holga Roll 5

Here are some photos from my fifth roll of film taken on my Holga:

Frames 3 and 1 - Holga Light Leaks on Whidbey Island
Frames 9 and 7 - Welcome to Snow Country, Mazama, WA
Frames 8 and 13 - Snow Play
Frames 11 and 12 - Sledding Fun
Frames 14 and 16 - Back Yard Back Country
Frame 15 - Double Exposure
My Holga is a great travel companion.  It's light.  I don't have to worry about losing it or breaking or having it stolen.  There are only a couple of controls with which to fuss (read: just frame and shoot).  And the process of going through a roll (and then waiting to have it developed) is a bit of adventure.  I'll definitely be bringing Ms. Holga along on future trips (near and far). 

PS: Roll 6 coming soon . . .  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger