Holga Roll 9

Photos from my 9th roll of film taken on my Holga:

Frame 1 - Tahoe Water
Frame 2 - Beach Activities
Frame 3 - Tahoe from Meeks Bay
Frame 4 - C in Tahoe
Frame 5 - Tahoe and Me
Frame 6 - Accidental Double Exposure
Frame 7 - C at Scenic Vista
Frame 10 - Lake Tahoe from Kiva Beach
Frame 12 - Buckwheat at Kiva Beach
This was a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 (my last couple rolls have been Kodak Porta 400).  It happened to be the only roll I had left but I think it ended up being well suited for the subject.  All these photos were taken on our recent trip to Tahoe. This was the first time I've used ISO 100 film on my Holga.  It's nice to know that I can (as long as I switch the exposure to overcast and use it in bright conditions). 

ps: More Tahoe photos can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger