She's a Dreamer

Some photos from last weekend:

B + C 1
B + C 2
B + C 3
Me, "Assessing" the Lighting *
Me, Take 2 *
Me + B (Included Only Because B is So Cute!) *
Oh Hey, Hydrangeas!
Hydrangeas and Holy Cross Church
I just had to take some photos of the local hydrangeas before they browned completely!

On an unrelated note, I'm currently obsessed with Pepperplate.  Over the weekend, I checked out several websites for organizing our favorite recipes and Pepperplate came out the winner (by a landslide).  It's much cleaner looking than a lot of the websites that I looked at and, while I only have 60 recipes entered (so far), I did not want to have to pay to continue the service if I went over a certain number of recipes.  I'm excited about this website's potential for meal planning, generating grocery lists and bookmarking new recipes that we like.  I will report back in a few and let you know how this affair pans out.  But  so far, it's a yay!

* Photos taken by C, edited by Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger