2 Years + 2 Months

Two months ago C and I celebrated two years of marriage.  We marked the occasion with dinner at Oswald's (best calamari of my life!), cute animal cards (these have become somewhat of a staple for us) and gifts (because two years--yay!).  This year I gave C Washington themed things--a water bottle with the Mazama Goat, Copper Pot Caramels from Yakima, this T-shirt and little glass magnets with maps of Walla Walla--because Washington is where he and I began.  And he gave me a Diana Mini (because the boy knows the way to my heart)!

Before dinner, I set up the tripod and insisted we take some photos of the two of us.  He was a good sport about it.  And after that it was champagne in the toasting flutes from our wedding, a table for two at Oswald's and a hot fudge sundae on the patio of Chocolate (so Buckwheat could join us).  Yes, it was a good anniversary.  And I look forward to many more.

Below are some of my favorite photos from the evening:






In the two months since our anniversary, C and I traveled to France, Italy and Switzerland together, I turned 28, we celebrated nine years as a couple and we returned stateside jet legged but happy to be reunited with our funny little pup!

It's taken me awhile (two weeks) to adjust to life after a fifteen day vacation but I think I'm finally there.  And now I'm ready to spend more time HERE.  So get ready for a ton of photos from our European adventure (mountains! cows! sheep! refugios! flower boxes! and more!).  First, though, I want to catch up on some of the photos I didn't get around to posting in the busy weeks leading up to our trip . . .

(And in the mean time, if you want to see some photos from our first wedding anniversary, go here.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Little Egge All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger